Wednesday, May 5, 2010

20 Duets for Karaoke

Okay, I've taken this list making thing to a whole new level of insanity. I know. I tend to get a little compulsive.

But these lists really ARE fun to write.

If you are looking for a crowd pleasing karaoke duet to belt out through the 'ole VocoPro for the next karaoke night, here's my list of common karaoke songs that are duets.

Duets for Karaoke

  1. A Whole New World - From "Aladdin" Brad Kane/Lea Salonga (movie voices)
  2. Islands in the Stream - Kenny Rogers/ Dolly Parton
  3. I've Had the Time of My Life - Bill Medley/Jennifer Warner
  4. Doctor Jones - Aqua
  5. Proud Mary - Ike & Tina Turner
  6. Paradise by the Dashboard Light - Meatloaf
  7. I Got You Babe - Cher & Sonny
  8. Summer Nights - from "Grease," John Travolta/Olivia Newton John
  9. Picture - Kid Rock/ Cheryl Crow
  10. Cruisin' - from "Duets," Gwenyth Paltrow/Huey Lewis
  11. I Don't Know Much - Linda Ronstadt/Aaron Neville
  12. From This Moment - Shania Twain/Bryan White
  13. Whiskey Lullaby - Brad Paisley/Alison Krauss
  14. You're the One that I Want - from "Grease" Olivia Newton-John/John Travolta
  15. Stop Draggin My Heart Around - Stevie Nicks/Tom Petty
  16. Don't Go Breakin My Heart - Elton John/Kiki Dee
  17. Ain’t No Mountain High Enough – Marvin Gaye/Tammy Terrell
  18. Too Much, Too Little, Too Late - Nat Kipner/John McIntyre Vallins
  19. Umbrella - Rihanna/Chris Brown
  20. Give It To Me - Nelly Furtado/Justin Timberlake
So if you are looking to steal the spotlight with a partner, crank up the machine karaoke and get down to these karaoke duets. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome.
Viva Karaoke!
(A casual curse is hereby leveled on spammers, FYI.)